ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
- Access to the Website is given on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to, regardless of cause and at any given time, withdraw, terminate, or change the Website without notice. We are not liable if, for any reason, the Website is not available at all or for any given period.
- From time to time, we may limit access to the entire, or parts of, the Website to our registered users.
INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
- Whilst Amina Charging makes every effort to ensure that the information provided on the Website is accurate and up to date at the time of publication, we do not provide any warranties, conditions, or representations (express or implied) regarding the reliability, accuracy and completeness of this information, including that the Website is free from errors and viruses.
- Amina Charging makes no promise that information on this Website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside Norway. Accessing this Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside Norway, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You may not use the website, or information or content provided therein, for commercial use without the prior written consent of Amina Charging, and you are obliged to respect trademark rights, copyrights, and other ownership restrictions and licenses on the Website.
- To improve the Website, we may make changes to it. We reserve the right to, without prior notice, make improvements, changes, additions, and removals, on the Website as we deem necessary.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Amina Charging retains all intellectual and industrial property rights in and to the Website and the content displayed there through, in, and to our products, including but not limited to all rights to trademarks, design, copyrights, visual representation, look and feel, software components, methods of manufacture, know-how, trade secrets and similar.
- No license under patents, copyrights, trademark or any other intellectual property right owned by Amina Charging is granted to you through your use of the Website.
- You may download and print extracts from the Website for your own, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Website, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transfer, republishing, display or presentation (including “mirroring”) of the content on the Website is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Amina Charging.
- We reserve the right to suspend, terminate or deactivate your account or your access to certain aspects or all of the services provided on the Website, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice or liability. Upon any such suspension, deactivation or termination, we may delete or remove your content and other information related to your account.
- You are solely responsible for safeguarding the password used to access your account on the Website. You agree to not disclose your password to any third party and must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Furthermore, you are solely responsible for any content and information you may post, upload or otherwise contribute to the Website through your user account.
- The Website may contain links to other independent third-party websites, provided by us for your convenience only (hereinafter “Linked Sites”). The use of Linked Sites is at the user’s sole risk. We have no control over the contents of Linked Sites, nor do we endorse the content of such Linked Sites, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any Linked Sites. You further acknowledge and agree that Amina Charging shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on, any such content, goods or services available on or through any Linked Sites.
- Since Amina Charging is not responsible for the handling and privacy of your personal information on Linked Sites, we therefore recommend you read the terms and conditions that apply to your use of Linked Sites.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER VIOLATIONS
- You may not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, trojans, data worms, logic bombs, or other harmful material to it, including but not limited to conducting “denial of service” attacks against the Website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website, or to the server where the Website is hosted, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking or any other illegitimate means.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Amina Charging be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages, lost profits, and/or damages resulting from the use of and/or inability to use the Website, information, services or the content provided therein, even if Amina Charging has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Amina Charging makes every effort to ensure that the Website is fully operational at all times. Amina Charging does, however, not give any warranties as to that the Website or any content, service or feature provided therein is available without delays, interruptions, errors, or will provide specific results. Amina Charging disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Website and any information contained therein is provided on an “AS IS” basis. Amina Charging gives no warranties or guarantees of any kind, to the extent permitted by law.
- You assign all rights, title and interest in any feedback you provide to Amina Charging. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, you agree to grant Amina Charging a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such feedback without restriction.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://aminacharging.com/contact
- By sending us an email at email@example.com